However (yes, there was bound to be a "however" to this post), the streak ended on Monday-ironically enough, the last day of summer. We went swimming and I swatted a few mosquitos off of Jordan's back, got him good and wet, and didn't notice anything else.
Guess the mosquito count was way higher than I realized because when I woke him up the next morning, he looked like he had some sort of tropical skin disease! He must have spent the entire night itching! Poor kid!
I have found that putting desitin on the bites actually works great to get him to stop itching, and it has reduced a lot of the swelling and redness, but man! If you ask Jordan where his mosquito bites are, he'll instantly go, "Oh no, bugs!", pull up his shirt, and scratch his back! Poor kid (did I say that already?)!
No comments:
Post a Comment