All three kiddos giving each other hugs...I don't think Jordan is too sure about this, but he's allowing it.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Just Hanging Out
I love taking random pictures of the family just hanging out together-especially when I can snap a shot of 2+ siblings together. Bonus points if they are acting like they love each other! Which is why these are just great! Enjoy!
Um. I have no idea how Elizabeth does it. I tried to copy this pose yesterday. Just couldn't match the flexibility of a 4 year old contortionist! And if anyone believes that I even attempted this with a 34 weekish pregnant belly, you must also believe I am typing this from L & D, given that it would have induced labor.
Jordan woke up to join all the kids and the Mantanona cousins in a PJ Movie Party. He was so tickled to lay with Karianna in her makeshift bed!
The Brothers! That's what I call out each morning to wake the boys up! As a side note, JD is now night time potty trained-yea! Jared put JD to bed last week without pressing him to go potty beforehand. No big deal, he still had a diaper on, right? About 2 hours later, I hear JD pounding on his door, yelling "I need to PEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I rescue him, only to find his diaper sopping wet, and his bed equally water-logged. My reaction? "That's it, we are officially done with diapers". Success ever since.
Up close, this pic came out a bit fuzzy, which I was sad about! I loved how the kids just climbed on Jared to give him "loves" after missing him all day! I guess we know what is important to each kid: Karianna=magna doodle (supporting my theory that girls are natural born multi-taskers: watching Scooby Doo while drawing a picture of a princess in a castle); Jordan=sippy (no suprise there!); JD=wrestling (and seriously, that's what he was doing despite how lovey-dovey he looks). Anyone think Jared is really sleeping? Nah, he's just avoiding the migraine-inducing flash of the camara!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment