Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where's the Smoke?

As we were coming home from the park today, Jared and I were having a conversation in which he majorly exaggerated. We were both laughing about it, and Karianna asked what was so funny. I told her that Daddy was blowing smoke out of his rear end (which I think is a phrase indicating obvious fabrication, right???). Karianna and JD both cracked up, they thought that image was so funny. When we got home seconds later, Karianna asked Dad to get out of the car so she could see the smoke coming out of his rear end. She was very disappointed when she couldn't see the smoke. Ha ha, still makes me laugh!

2 comments:

The*Evans*Family said...

There are two kids books that come to mind when I read this post - Parts and More Parts. Have you read them? They are super cute and Carson just loves them. It's about the things people say and how kids take them literally. I think you'd enjoy them.

Rachel and Jared Lautenschlager said...

I love Parts! I haven't seen More Parts though, I'll have to look that one up at the library! Thanks!