Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's Not Working

I'm slowly starting to get JD used to the idea of potty training (I admittedly have no idea how to potty train a boy, and after an exceptionally easy first experience with Karianna, I think I am due for a rough stretch with JD. So that "getting used to potty training" statement was for me as much as JD. Time to end this parenthesis.). I have him sit on the potty a few times a day and encourage him to do his business. As I sat him up there before bed tonite, he really tried to "go"; I could hear him pushing and thought, wow, he really means business. After a few minutes of pushing and pointing, he looked up at me and said, "Mama, it's not working-it's broken" and proceeded to climb down.

Okay. It's not working-in fact its broken. Guess that ends tonite's potty training experience fairly succinctly.

No comments: