Since they turned out so great, I sent several of them to Walmart for framing and Christmas cards etc. I went to pick them up today and was told I was not allowed to get them. Why? Because the Walmart people had decided they looked professionaly done and they will not sell photos without a copyright author signature. After about 15 minutes of arguing, waiting for a manger, and finally signing my own name to claim responsibility in the case that I was utterly lying, I got to take my pictures home.
So even though I was amazingly frustrated at the Walmart people, I think this is what I can come away with: my sister is pretty darn talented! :) What a lovely compliment-the pictures looked so good that they thought I was breaking the law to get them. So thanks again to Becca, and kudos for picking up new talents! Here's a family collage I made that will go out with our electronic Christmas card at some point this weekend. 

1 comment:
Those are great pictures! My sister in law did the same for us at the same park on the same bridge! I felt really guilty because she wouldn't let me pay her. Oh by the way-Karianna looks a LOT like Jared. Its hard to see how she resembles you.
Post a Comment