Fall is here, yahoo! My favorite time of the year is March/April, but I have to admit, feeling the slight chill in the air, and the undeniable aura of Autumn has me a slight bit giddy! As such we decorated for Fall/Halloween the other day. I don't pull out all the stops or break the bank by any means with decorations or anything like that, and this is probably silly of me, but anytime I look at one particular corner of our family room and taste the atmosphere, I feel something....I don't know, almost magical. Weird, right? It's there, I promise! I turned on my crafty side (though believe me, it's very slight) and made the wreaths-I was pretty proud of them! Here's what our front room looks like-and in case anyone is wondering, the clock still says 10:10:





Gott love it (even if its only me that loves it!)! Here's a few other happenings from the last few days in our home. We celebrated the final scene of Karianna's birthday extravaganze last weekend, so I'll pop in a few pictures of that-thanks to everyone who came and for all the gifts, Karianna has been in a dream land with all of them as of late! Sorry about the quality of the photos, our camaraman (whose name shall remain nameless) was not quite on the ball...
Finally, we are so glad that Jordan has gotten into a solid eating schedule with his food. We have a new concern though: what do his whiny little cries mean? Do they mean "Hurry it on up, you're not shoveling the food in fast enough!" Or do they mean "I'm done already! Drop the spoon or you'll regret it later!" What side of the fence are you on? Take a look at the evidence and throw me your best guess!
1 comment:
My vote is--
"Mom, hurry up and feed me, before my big brother figures out I'm eating and swoops in!!!" but that's probably because I saw JD trying to like that ranch of concrete at the park...
Anyway, I think he's just excited to put something besides milk in his mouth. Sam can't wait--she's always trying to get to our food and drink out of Daniel's icewater.
Post a Comment