Anybody know what movie the subject line is from? Its just what I felt like saying last night to Karianna when I was entitled to be frustrated and angry but couldn't resist laughing instead...
Me: Karianna, you are supposed to be in bed-why do you keep opening your door?
Karianna: (Cocking her head to one side and staring at me with huge puppy dog eyes) Mama, I just wanted to hang out with you.
Silly, sweet little girl! Couldn't resist climbing in bed with her, listening to her read me a story (Just Go To Bed by Mercer Mayor), and chatting for 10 minutes about various types of arachnids and insects (which are new vocabulary words for her and thus the most interesting thing under the face of the sun). Guess I'll have to save the frustration for another day-I'm sure the opportunity will arise at some point...
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I say that line to Eric ALL the time! It's from Sandlot!
Bingo!
How funny that Jordan's cousin just barely used that as a post title for one of her posts? These kids sure know just what to say and when to say it!
SANDLOT. Whoever hasn't seen that movie needs a slap in the face. And then again. Prayers are with JD, I just barely heard at work today.
THanks yo, we'll keep you guys updated as we move into the testing phase :)
Post a Comment