Merry Christmas!
As a quick summary, we attempted to go take family pictures before church, and unfortunately, they didn't turn out as good as I wanted....the lighting was funny with the time of day (which I knew was going to be an issue) and given how wet everything is from the rain, the spot I had thought would work was just soaked, so we had to pick another spot that was definitely not as good. Plus, it was cold, and you could tell the kids were not super happy about it. They were troopers though, and i was not going to let that tarnish the Christmas spirit at all. :) So we did what we could, and then headed to church. I was so happy to be going to church on Christmas morning! The primary kids sang Angels we Have Heard on High, and I loved singing all the other songs we had during sacrament meeting. I was a little bit sad the talks had nothing to do with Christmas, but no big deal-I enjoyed having the chance to really think about Jesus Christ on Christmas morning, and letting the kids feel that as well.Once we got home, we had all the kids change and then gather around the tree for presents. Excitement was in the air....I sure do love these kids!
We had to get a silly moment in of course!
And here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment