We spent the rest of Christmas Sunday with family-no down time whatsoever! We headed over to Grandma Erickson's first, and I remembered to take a picture of everyone-isn't this awesome????
The kids absolutely loved Grandma's gifts for them-so fun to see their great reactions.We headed over to the Lautenschlagers thereafter for Christmas dinner and more presents-you could tell the kids were getting tired at that point, but once again, they had great reactions. I really wish I had remembered to take a family picture here, but alas, I forgot. In any case-we had a wonderful dinner and a lovely evening hanging out with family!
We always get to the end of Christmas and I don't know where the time went...and I'm sad. I love Christmas time, and the joy I see in the kids' faces. I am always sad when the day is over and I know the time will come when we need to pack up all the decorations and wait a year for the joy to return. Of course, I don't mean to say we are never joyous in our home ;) But there is something special about Christmas, and I always cherish these memories as a mom.
On a final parting note, we set up James and Jackson's train table, and they have been playing with it nonstop! So fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment