Thursday, June 25, 2015

Summer Movies and a Wiggly Toddler

Last summer, we hit up all the Harkins summer movies, and Jackson would eat a snack in his stroller or nurse, and then fall asleep.  Piece of cake.  Oh, this summer is different.  Jackson has a strong personality now, and that does not typically include just sitting and watching something.  Luckily, he loves snacks and will sit quietly for the first 30 minutes, if I am lucky.  After that though, I find myself in a wrestling match, just trying to keep him quiet for the benefit of the others around us!  We usually end up in the aisle or in the back of the theater so he can wander.  Luckily, the other kids are great at sitting on their own.

Today, Jackson realized he could open the doors leading out of the theater....thus we spent a good chunk of time in the halls with Peanuts, and the folks from Inside Out.  I'm not sure if I could survive Jackson in my head all the time.....



No comments: