These pictures (all three) are awful, but they at least document our second visit to Krazy Air for family night. We had an absolute blast, as expected! Jared came dressed to jump this time around, and both he and I loved jumping with the kids. I mastered the back flip today-started off doing it into the foam pit and surprised myself when I landed on my feet amidst the foam cubes. After doing that a few times, I attempted it on the trampoline, and while it took me a few tries, I was able to land it pretty consistently-cool! All the kids practiced their front flips. Karianna and Jordan can land on their feet although in a squat position. We had fun jumping off this little step in the second picture and immediately flipping after one jump-I was super impressed with Joshua and Tyler's flips, they were so free flowing and high! We will likely visit one more time near the end of summer-I could seriously go to Krazy Air every week and not get sick of it.....there is something so relaxing about jumping on trampolines!
Monday, June 15, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment