Today I signed up JD, Jordan, and Sara for Boredom Busters, which is basically the same summer program through City of Mesa that I did as a kid, and then worked/supervised as a teenager/adult. I love this program, though I am sad they made it only a 2 week session with swimming once a week, as opposed to a month-long session with swimming twice a week. In any case, I think those three will have a grand time with BB, and it will give them a lot to do during those two weeks. So far, here's what we got planned:
- Cub Scout Day Camp: JD, end of May
- Phantom of the Opera: Me and Karianna, end of May.
- Family Camping Trip: Memorial Day Weekend
- Dive Team: Karianna, June-July
- Boredom Busters: JD, Jordan, Sara, 2 weeks in June
- Family Vacation to CA/Seaworld: end of June
- Family Camping Trip: End of July
We'll have 4th of July stuff, and then a lot of free time that month that I'll fill up with other activities, mostly home based. We will go to a splash pad once a week, the dump bucket pool once a week, and a MPS pool once a week during Karianna's dive meets. We have Summer Movies on Thursdays as well, and of course, our near-daily swimming excursions in the backyard. I have booklists made up for the kids, and working on getting other basic summer school stuff together.
With only 6 weeks or so left in school, I am sure these activities will be upon us sooner than later!
No comments:
Post a Comment