The clincher came at the dump bucket tonight. Sara asked to go on the diving boards, and I agreed. She ended up going about 13 times, if I counted correctly. I was so, so, so proud of her, and am officially convinced that she is a swimmer!
Friday, June 20, 2014
Sara = Swimmer!
Sara ended the summer last year only using a noodle, and swimming independenty just a little bit. We started this summer on a shaky note honestly-the first few sessions of swim lessons were full of tears and control issues. But thereafter, Sara started surprising me. She became adept more quickly than I expected, and within a few weeks, she was jumping in on her own, swimming longer than I anticipated, and acquiescing to being thrown in the deep end. I still tell her to have a noodle if I am not nearby, but honestly, I don't even think she needs it anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment