The big kids got to do one of their favorite things today: visit Grandma Lautenschlager! It's funny because we go over to their house for dinner maybe twice a month at least and we see them at least once a week. But they think it is so great for Grandma to pick them up in her car and take them out for the day! The were gone for about 9 hours, and had a blast getting lunch at McDonald's, watching Frozen (which came out today!) and making individual scrapbooks; they were so proud to show me the latter! Im glad they had such a fun day!
We had cousin Megan come over to play for a little bit while the big kids are out. Meg, James, Sara and I all cleaned the toy room together. For me, that meant sorting toys and throwing away garbage/broken pieces. For Jackson, that meant playing in his exersaucer. For James, that meant playing with every battery-operated toy we own, given that I was also replacing all the batteries. For Megan, that meant eating every toy possible! It was funny watching which toys she deemed edible, and which toys she discarded. She kept putting a smallish eyeball lego toy in her mouth-nothing she could swallow, but on that brink of "you probably shouldn't put that in your mouth". Every time she put it in her mouth, I would say "Megan...." and she would immediately hand it over! If Kristen reads this, I don't think I told you that-it was seriously cute! It was fun having her over, she and James played so well, and Meg is so tall, she doesn't look much younger than James! Fun times!Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha cute!!
Post a Comment