Thursday, March 20, 2014

First Swim of the Season!

Yes, it's time for that post--the first official swim of the season!  We headed to the Dump Bucket Pool (such a great unofficial name) today to bask in the heated water of the various pools.  Jared ended up taking the day off today, but he is not a fan of public pools...thus he got to stay home with Jackson and James while I hit the pool with the "big kids".  I truly enjoyed splashing around with Sara, playing tag in the lazy river with JD and Jordan, and both diving and flipping off the boards!  I can't do those things if I'm shadowing a 2 year old and holding a baby, and while I love my two little boys to pieces, it was so much fun playing around with my 4 big kids!

The trip ended on a little bit of a poopy note, but why ruin a lovely day with those details?  We'll go with that.  :)  So very much looking forward to summer simply to go swimming more often.






No comments: