Its happening again. I'm not complaining-its cute. I'm just surprised!
The boys have started sleeping in the same bed again. Usually, it is necessary to separate them at night, because they would stay up all night playing otherwise. However, they have been like this every night for the past week, and I never even knew! We have started closing their door all the way instead of leaving it cracked because, again, they will play all night if they have that stream of light filtering into their room. JD gets really nervous in the dark though-not scared to the point of crying, but he gets nervous. This is why the boys end up together-he climbs in next to Jordan so he will feel safer. I LOVE that they feel that way about each other. I love that they find comfort in each other. I am so glad we had these two boys at the time we did, so they are so close in age-they are the best of friends most of the time, and scenes like this just make my heart melt.
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment