Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sara's First Haircut

Sara got her first haircut a few weeks ago! And oh my goodness, look at that comparison pic to the right!!!!!


Looking more like each other with matching bangs!

Looking back, I don't think I ever gave Karianna a haircut until she was in her 2nd year. At least. Her hair did not grow very quickly. Sara though is a bit different, her hair is growing pretty fast, and as such, I've been having a blast giving her ponytails and barrettes and all that fun stuff! I got fed up the other day, however, with her bangs always being in her eyes. Thus, I gave her a haircut-a bang cut, in particular. It looks adorable and makes her look so much older-no more babies in the house! I love that I can also give her hair a good scrunch in the back and it will curl out-not so much curl down, but litterally curl out so her head looks an extra 2 inches long horizonatally speaking. Overall, she's a cute cookie with cute bangs and a cute smile to go with it!

*Pics courtesy of Rebecca ;)

No comments: