Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jordan's Ideas about Getting Older


  1. Jordan is slightly infatuated with Jared's Deoderant. He goes into our bathroom at least once a week just to pick it up, bring it over to me, and ask me, "I can use this when I am older like Daddy....Mama, I am a big boy, can I use Daddy's deoderant now?" He seems to think aging by a few days qualifies him. I am not so anxious for the horomones that will necessitate deoderant to hit my little boy!

  2. I told the kids today that there are 23 days until my birthday. Jordan indignantly exclaimed, "You don't have birthdays-you are too old!" I told him I did have a birthday in 23 days. He said, "But you are bigger-you are not little." As if old people like me ;) can't have birthdays anymore. If I was turning 30 that might sting a bit, but alas, I have a whole year to enjoy the 20's and thus-I just laughed!

No comments: