Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!
I don't know which family picture is better, so you get all three!
We had a packed day that began at 8ish with the Erickson family turkey trot-we managed to bring down a bike for Karianna and for JD, and rollerblades for me and Jordan. I ended up rollerblading the full 6 miles, which was actually really easy, JD and Jordan switched off with the bike and rollerblades (JD biked 4 miles, Jordan 2), and Karianna switched off with Elizabeth and Makayla with running and the bike (she ended up running 2 miles). It was all super impressive, and I love this family tradition!
After the bike ride, we met up with Jared's family at Falcon Hill park, which was great fun. We headed back to Grandma Erickson's house thereafter to change and get ready for Thanksgiving lunch. its always fun to see all the cousins together. James had a very unfortunate accident, effectively ruining my mom's bath mats and all of his clothes, so Jared headed back to STV with all the kids while I stayed in Mesa to do black Friday shopping with Becca and Eric. It was a busy day, but a fun one, and I didn't work a lick!
Thursday, November 24, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment