Monday, June 27, 2016

A New Park

I guess one of the fun things about moving to a new area is discovering new parks and play areas.  This one is right across the street from one of our neighborhood pools, and it is definitely one of the funner ones that we will likely go to often once it cools down.  Swings, a teeter totter, a great bike/scooter/rollarblade path, a great climber, and a huge field.  The kids had a great time too-even the older ones-so that is a good sign!  


 See what I mean?  Totally worth it!


 Mid jump from a swing....
 And then we just walked to the pool.  Great times!

 Coincidentally, this would be the last time he would wear a floatie-ever.  He spent about 30 minutes floatie-less today, near the end of our swim, and did so well, I officially retired it.  Yea for kids who know how to swim!





 These brothers are such good friends.  Don't get me wrong, they know how to get after each other.  But they love each other, and it shows.

No comments: