Karianna had her final Battle of the Books today-truly an indicator of her final year at elementary school. She has done Battle of the Books for the last two years, and I personally love the program. She is such a great reader and remembers everything she reads-it is crazy. They didn't win, but they did a great job, especially since Karianna only read 3 of the 4 books (one of the books was somewhat scary, and i told her it was just fine to skip it). I am so proud of Karianna for seeing this through, especially this year, since she was busy with a lot of things, and didn't have as much time for Battles. I also love how much she got to connect with Baily through this activity-they got to be best friends, which impacted Karianna for the better in so many ways. Great job Karianna!
Chatting until the Battle begins....
Their turn for a question and Karianna delivering the answer....
No comments:
Post a Comment