Thursday, October 8, 2015

Weekly Mall Trips Plus Spirit!

Jackson, Jordan, and I have gotten into the habit of going to the mall each week to ride the carasel, eat a Paradise Bakery cookie, and play in the play area.  This week, we had an extra special treat: we ventured through the Spirit Halloween store to check out all the scary decorations!  The boys could have stayed in there all day-they absolutely loved it.  The store had a huge display right at the entrance with a haunted house and several blow thingies-most of them interactive, and of course, the boys tried them all out multiple times.  The best one was a spider that literally jumped out at you-James refused to step on it, and Jackson did it many, many times, and jumped himself each time!  It was super cute.  I'll post a stream of pics below of our fun, weekly outing.  

I'll also say-it wasn't until this moment that I realized we were at this mall on day 1 of what would have been Jackson's incubation period for hand, foot, mouth disease, which he would officially get 6 days from now.  I think we finally know the original culprit. Thanks a lot unsanitary play equipment that wasn't apparently so clean! 

James picks a different animal every single time.  This is, admittedly, my favorite!
 Jackson loves doing the carousel!  He loves yelling at cars and shouting out "Whoa!"  He always wants a horsie-hasn't acquiesced to riding anything else yet.


 We always look at the ice cream flavors, but end up buying the cookie!
 This is the best cookie they have-peanut butter with chocolate chips on top!







 




The train started taking a trip around the play area at some point, and both the boys stood here for the longest time yelling out, "Choo Choo!"


He has about a month before he turns 2, and he still looks like a little baby to me.  Relishing every moment.



 Here's the haunted house in the Spirit store!  Interactive blow ups around the entire thing!


 There's the spider!
 To me, this was the freakiest thing-kind of satanic!  There were some parts of the store I wouldn't even let the boys look at because it was too gory.

 And this is the freakiest picture of all.  Oh. My. Gosh. I didn't even realize how freaky this was when i took the shot!  I feel like I need to save Jackson right now.  Yikes!

No comments: