I'm going to have to fix some of these pics later, but I'll just post them for now. We attended our final Harkins summer move today: Free Birds. It was not my favorite movie of the summer by any means, but the kids enjoyed it-I think it may have been the only one they hadn't seen before except for the Lego Movie. Which was my favorite by the by! We didn't miss a single movie all summer, and Thursdays worked out so well-less crowded, especially the parking lot! James did extremely well for movies this summer, and he got better and better with every single one. Jackson wasn't too bad as well-I usually fed him within 30 minutes of the movie starting, then he would sleep for 30-45 minutes, and then wake up for the rest of the time. He never got too fussy, and that was super helpful, as the only adult tending to 6 kids in a crowded movie theater. We are already looking forward to next year's movie line up!
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment