Friday, January 31, 2014

Another Slight Job Change

Seems like there's lots of stuff going on with jobs lately!  This is not huge news or anything like that, but just kind of nice.  I have been interviewing teachers for jobs at Educate Online since December.  I have been training for the last month to take over this interviewing position on my own (I was just supporting one of our lead instructors in the interview).  Now I'm doing interviews on my own, and thoroughly enjoy the process.  Anyhow, I got a promotion letter today for the position of "Candidate Selection Lead"...which is what I've been doing, except apparently I get to be the "lead" person over the interviewing team. That's kind of cool!  This position has been an easy fit for me, and I enjoy being able to do these different things with EO, without feeling like I am putting myself in a position to get burned by changes in the company.  It feels nice to be recognized for doing a good job.  So that's my "made me feel good" moment of the day.  :)

No comments: