Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy and Sad

 James was so gosh darn happy this morning!  I can't detail that statement any better than that smile can so I'll just leave it at that!  He was practicing his back-arch-movement.  This kid is so good at arching his back and scooting himself backwards in some weird form of a crawl.  It is so funny to watch and he is so adept at it!



The sad part though is he scooted himself off the bed this morning and went crashing to the floor.  He was laying next to me and I thought there was a pillow guarding him on the other side.  I was wrong.  He scooted himself right off the side of the bed and his his head on Jared's nightstand.  He now has a depressing mark on his forehead.  I felt so bad, yet so grateful that he seems perfectly fine.  Lots of emotions going on this morning, and I have learned a hard lesson!  I have never had a kid fall off a bed before-so sorry it had to be you Jamos!

No comments: