Saturday, April 16, 2011

Goin' Buggy!


Kariana's class had their spring musicale tonite!  It was called "Goin' Buggy" and it was probably thee cutest presentation I have every seen.  It was all about bugs fighting for their freedom and independence, and convincing the audience that they were more than squash-worthy.  It was wonderfully cute and creative and I am so glad we got to attend!

But cuter than the program itself was my favorite little ant:

Karianna had a speaking part, which she said wonderfully, and she was right in the front row so we could see her singing her heart out and doing the actions with all the gusto she could muster.  The entire event was just fantastic and I love seeing these types of creative endeavors.  Makes me want to do something inventive like this with my 3rd graders!  Both grandmas were able to come and although Aunt Aubrey couldn't come, she sent a vase full of flowers and a ballone with candy for Karianna.  So sweet for my little girl!







No comments: